Y Chat with Youmna Naufal: "The Lebanese people are the alpha and the omega"


When independent journalist Youmna Naufal contacted me I knew nothing of her online show, Y Chats. When the filming of the interview was done, I knew I was right to accept to be her guest on the Christmas edition of Y Chats.

She understood straight away what I was all about and, by asking the right questions – actually, by having the courage to ask the right questions, she allowed me to say what needed to be said about foreign meddling in Lebanese internal affairs, about poverty in Lebanon, about how the Lebanese people can take back their destiny into their own hands, and many other topics you’ll discover by watching the video below.





The interview was recorded a week or so ago, after Saad Hariri’s return to Lebanon and before he rescinded his resignation. It was filmed at my favorite restaurant in Beirut, Bergerac (where else!)


© Claude El Khal, 2017